Department of Geography and Anthropology

Anthropology Advisor Request Form

If you need general advisement for the anthropology major please contact the Undergraduate Advising Center on the Kennesaw Campus in Willingham Hall, Building 420, Room 223, or phone: 470-578-7728. In most cases the Advising Center can answer your questions and meet with you promptly. There is no need to fill out or submit this form if you contact the Advising Center.

(re-enter) -

Select one:

Are you an Honor’s Student in the Honor’s Program?

Select one:

Answer the questions below only if you are requesting a change of advisor:

Who is your current advisor?

Who are you requesting as your new advisor?

Have you gotten approval for this change from the new advisor?